Admission And Withdrawal
(1) All applications for admission to any class have to be made in writing only on the form obtained from the college office. Admission to any class shall always be at the discretion of the principal.
(2) No pupil less than 3 ½ years or older than 4 ½ years of age is admitted to LKG. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the successive classes.
(3) Understudies who have gone to some other school must deliver their Transfer Certificate from the school last went to, before being conceded and on account of hopefuls originating from a school outside Uttar Pradesh and in addition different Boards (CBSE and State), the declarations must be countersigned by the Inspector of school from which they come.
(4) Another understudy who joins straight from home or from a tuition-based school needs to deliver an official birth declaration, for example, a Municipal or Baptism Certificate in help of the date of birth entered in the affirmation shape.
(5) Another student who went to any unrecognized school in class I Std and upwards would deliver an affirmation by the parent or watchman before a judge. The sworn statement ought to plainly state:-
· The motivation behind why the understudy did not join any perceived school.
· The name and address of the unrecognized school, as well as the official birth certificate, should be produced.
· The last examination passed if any.
· Also the leaving certificate of the unrecognized school as well as the official birth certificate should be produced.
(6) All archives once submitted turns into the property of the school and are not returned.
(7) All chronicles once submitted transforms into the property of the school and are not returned.
(8) Notice of withdrawal ought to be given in composing before the fifteenth of the month or else the expense for the next months will be charged. Such notice ought to be given by the individual in charge of the student. An application shape for the equivalent is gotten from the school office.
(9) Students who leave the school in April must pay the charges for May and June. The individuals who leave the school in November will pay for December too.
(10) No transfer Certificate or any other Certificate will be issued till all dues are paid in full.
(11) No Duplicate TC will be issued.
- arrow_forward General Information
- arrow_forward Rules Of Conduct
- arrow_forward Leave Of Absence
- arrow_forward College Library
- arrow_forward Admission And Withdrawal
- arrow_forward Admission To ISC
- arrow_forward Fee Rules
- arrow_forward Syllabus
- arrow_forward Report Card
- arrow_forward E-learning
- arrow_forward Fees Structure
- arrow_forward List Of Holidays
- arrow_forward Examination And Promotion